abril 21, 2010

I don't have a love, I have a hug


By Anne Danielle


This morning, while I was preparing rice for lunch, I repeated in tears several times that you don't love me, that you aren't my friend, that you never liked me, that you don't love me, that you aren't my friend, that you never liked me.

My dreams never were your dreams.
 
My pain never was your pain.
My yearning never was taken by surprise.
But you caress me.
So that your dreams don't be yours only.
So that you share your pain.
So that you don't have to remember never more what is longing for me.
 
Anne Danielle is student of Law and Journalism in the state of Sergipe, Brazil.
(translated from portuguese by Marcos Vinicius Gomes)

4 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Triste história...

^^

Historinhas desimportantes disse...

Triste mas bela história
que ainda não acabou...

anne disse...

s2 =) tomara que acabe mais bonita, né? ^^

=) =***

Historinhas desimportantes disse...

É o que esperamos...
=)
bjo.